Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Have you ever felt like your goals were unattainable? Worried that you didn’t have it within you to achieve them? Ever wanted to move forward but been paralyzed by fear?
Imagine feeling like that every day of your life…at age 6.
As a scared kid in a new country and a lightning rod for bullies, that was Ram’s reality.
So how did he go from bottom of the pecking order on the playground to top of his profession, leading gold medalists and setting new highs at an Olympics? From having his dreams belittled to helping top athletes and business people achieve theirs?
How did he go from THAT to THIS:
• Coached the first ever gold-medal winning Canadian women in Singles Badminton at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland.
• Coached the record breaking Canadian Olympic Badminton Team in 2012 that earned fourth place, the highest finish ever for Canada.
• Obtained the highest level of coaching in Canada as a Level 5 Chartered Professional Coach.
• Taught coaches to coach worldwide for over 15 years.
• Completed his first book and started on his second.
– Ram Nayyar – Chartered Professional Coach